23 November 2010

Treasure the found, that was once lost

Ever had an encounter, when you found something that you had once lost it? How did you feel upon retrieval?  Has this thing become more precious to you than any time before?
Few events I’d lost few stuff, and I thought I’ll not see them again. Oh well, if it’s yours, it’ll return to you. If it’s not meant to be with you, it’ll not appear. That’s what’s I’ve always thought. Things just come and go, and may or may not come back again. Things that I’d lost in Singapore, I found them in India. Interesting indeed!
Few moments, experiences, feelings, people and connections. And this “lost and found” had taught me some great lessons of being appreciative of each second that’s ticking now. To treasure all those moments that I’ve once let it slipped through my fingers; and all is coming back by my side… for me to work on.  
After the practice at the shala, a lady was telling us that how she’d lost her comfort of mobility of the hips for so many years. Which she thought she may have to live with it for the rest of the years; amazingly, after committing 9 days of full practices, she found back the freedom of movement of her hips. “Oh, thank god, I’m so going to treasure this!” she exclaimed.
Isn’t such a nice experience? That we get a chance to lose something that may not belong to us. And what’s for us will eventually be recovered, in the least expected time.
Losing something may not necessary a bad thing and it’s not. When that something is found, we’ll know how to appreciate more and not wanting to lose them again; unless, you choose to throw them away.




No comments:

Post a Comment