19 December 2012

No Fear, no fun!

Last conference was an interesting one, more questions popping up among the crowd, and 3 teachers received certification for the year of 2012. It inspired me and felt touched a little, emotions stirring up.
They must have put in great deal of effort and commitment for years.

Someone raised up a question about fear, and how can we manage and handle fear during the practice.
Sharath chuckled and said, " No Fear, No Fun. Fear makes us learn, makes us more courageous, makes us more stronger. Especially during backbends, any backbends; where we face a great deal of fear, which is actually our own fear."

I've always treat fear as self- challenge, a chance for me to grow stronger as i so much want to dissolves any itsy bits of fear inside me. In the process, i do enjoy much when i witness how i expose the fear that i was hiding it sub- consciously. I enjoy backbends as much as i love the lightness in my heart:)

Fear, can be fun.
Fear brushes some colors in our life.
Fear brings us to a junction for a decision to grow or old.

I'm in the progress of digesting it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment