05 October 2010

My space

Space pervades us. Whether it can be seen or felt, it is a place where we can reconnect ourselves. Can space be seek? I'm not sure as yet. But i prefer to create them.
In any relationships ( family, friends, spouse,); even the relationship with ourselves--- we need space. Or some people call it the Bubble of Privacy.

My space. Seen as the size of the yoga mat at the corner of the living room. Feel as the vastness of the roofless sky.
I like to enter my space bubble during dawn; when all others are still smelling the pillows; when there's minimal movement that i can hear the footsteps of the lizards.

Spending good duo hours to struggle my way through the tightness of the morning body; as i witness the gradual contrasting colour of the sky as the sun rises.  

The most blissful of all--- lying in corpse pose savasana as long as I'm ready to open my eyes again. When i enter into another level of space, between me body and self purusha. What really is happening in this space, i find no word to describe it.

However, each time when i exit this space, i feel so grateful to be here. For what i am doing. The relationship with my family and long-time friends, in this small island, for the guidance of my teachers and the people I've met. 

I allow nobody to step on my mat and respect these spaces in creation. A place where i can find the original me, without any hypocrisy.

My dad used to thought that he heard drillings from the construction site; it was actually me doing the ujjayi breathing. They were so worried that i may break something at home; which i did broke a vase from Ikea. Fortunately, they have decided to leave me alone.
In any case, my ujjayi breathes is just as loud as the snoring behind closed doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment