09 October 2010

Unknown plans

Gosh...! I'm already started counting down for India; like how a kid's been longing for the holiday.

Just waiting to break out of my routines... its definitely a good thing that 2010 has been moving especially fast. These days of waiting period has already giving me some " hallucination". I've been dreaming of the stays in Mysore with Shirly... chatting till we both dozed off.
Waking up without having to look at the clock, or to check my messy little schedule book; thinking that there's no class for the day.

What a delusion!
After noting my mum about the dates, she whined, "  You are so weird. Of all places... why India?" After all, she's sort of given up telling me that how frightening India can be. Ironically, no matter how bad some others says about India; the fact is... they have not been there. And, usually like to take Little India in Singapore as reference.

One interesting point i get from visiting India--- no expectation. When I've heard so many negatives, that i was "force" not to expect too much from there. And which actually had made the entire trip much more fruitful.
Let say if we were to make plan for a trip to a Europe country; we probably will expect: good service... clean air... good facilities... politeness everywhere...and the trip may be full of disappointment if that does not happen.

Some likes for India because she organized in a chaotic manner. She's very colourful and vibrant. There's just something about her that sort of shares the same smile as Monalisa. The kids are very small sized, with the dristhi on their cheeks. She shows the huge contrast of the poors and the riches openly; that brings me right to the reality of life.  

I must really say that sometimes we do not know what the Supreme has planned for us. I've been always curious about India since i was a school girl. Where's it? what's so bad about India? Are they all baddies?
From a girl who never like sports and sweating; who takes eating as her main part of her enjoyment; who had been fighting few great wars over weight problem....and to be in touch with yoga. A once carnivore to a herbivore, that pooped  few eyeballs of others... and fulfilling my little dream to discover India.

It's all planned...that's happening over a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment