28 October 2010

Lick ice-cream, the Natural way

Someone asked me if I'm on a trip like with Elizabeth Gilbert had done on Eat, Pray, Love. Somewhat there, but decided to drop the idea of moving from Italy, India and Bali--- with my limited budget.
What's first on her list--- Ice-cream litaliano. And I've never thought of wanting to have any ice-cream in India; the desserts are famously known for its extreme sweetness.

Naveen brought me to his beloved ice-cream store: Natural. When it all started from this fruit seller, who loves fruit so much; that he started this franchise ice-cream parlour in Mumbai and spreading across India.
Highly recommended for its Tender Coconut and Watermelon, and of course with some other interesting combination of flavours--- i'll have couple of weeks to taste them all.



Stepping out of DC Books, i saw Natural. Oh... why not have a cup of fruits? Got myself a double scoops of Tender Coconut and Watermelon once again. If you were to ask about the sweetness, it'll be the sweetness of the fruits. Mild and refreshing. I especially like the bites of the flesh of the coconut and watermelon that does not make an ice-cream boring enough to eat.

What's more, will be the burning little passion for the love of fruits; that evolve into such big idea.

Want to know more? Visit them at: http://www.naturalicecreams.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment