12 March 2012

Teach your practice away, Be cautious.

There will always such phase in a year, where i find i nearly gonna teach my practice away. Packed schedule, not a bad thing, at least i will be happy with my pay check at the end of the month. Running for classes to classes, at one point, i find myself too preoccupied even for my own practice. I needed more rest than to be able to be on the mat again.
Soon after, something ticked me, and i know i have to be easy on my work schedule and be on the mat to recharge.

Its so easy to get drifted off by teaching classes, and neglect our own practice. Because its always easy to tell others what to do, than to be doing it yourself. And it is important to break this cycle. The days when i neglected my practice, i felt just tired & tired; like a robot in operation.

I knew what went wrong, and decided to call it a stop. I took out my schedule book, make re- arrangement with my students and put priority for own practice. So much better, i found myself back, thank god!

1 comment:

  1. soon! it will be over!!! one more week!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete