27 March 2012

Clutter to de- clutter

Cluttered. This is how I can say about myself these days. In some days, I thought I'm going to just stop breathing, and drop- dead. It's actually not the physical part of having to move around the street for class appointment. Its something else that's started a self- enquiry:
- Is that all you want to do?

No. I want to do more, than I ever imagine. Yes, i am greedy. Am greedy for more insights to grow... Not just waiting for ageing to happen.
Clearing away those weeds to bloom:)

I've been meeting people traveling back home. Like " it's time to go home".
But I'm feeling the opposite, I am too comfortable at home, and thought I should be away for a while.

Starting to get some discomforts being too comfortable. Maybe I am making excuses so that I can feed my desires of more traveling, I shall do that;)





No comments:

Post a Comment