20 March 2012

In the name of yoga, i tell you that...


1) I got injuries all over after attending a few practices.
2) I got this linger neck pain after doing the headstand.
3) I feel a gushed of anger whenever i am stretching my hamstrings in a forward bend.
4) I started to have battles every time i am making choices of what to be on my plate.
5) I have been falling down too much in the class, and i feel demoralize.
6) Wearing all white makes me feel pure, holy and calm.
7)  I am not progressing much, even that I've been attending yoga classes for over 10 years.
8) I visit the doctor for spraining my wrists while trying the handstand.
9) I realized that i have a whole load of issue i need to handle.
10) It is really uncomfortable to sit still and be quiet. 

I am happiest during the last few minutes of relaxation...Zzzzz..


No comments:

Post a Comment