20 March 2012

In the name of yoga, i didn't tell you that...


1) ...because i refused to take any modifications offered by the teacher, and broke that limit.

2) ... that i self- learnt it from books and video. Assumed that headstand means " standing on the head". But i was wrong, its the " shoulder blades". It was not mentioned in the picture!

3) ...I am the angriest person i ever know. Getting chance to witness how my bodily experience can affect so greatly on my emotion, its a good thing.

4) ... That is because i am more conscious about the stuff i am going to put into be body. I eat my food and nobody gets hurt.

5) ... I've been looking around what the people around me are doing. Falling down reminds me to " Mind my own business" and stay focus.

6) ...Colors is just a representation. Whether i am in white, black, red, green, in or outside class, the practice goes on.

7)  ... i am too busy, i go for class weekly or fortnightly. Or sometimes once a month. Been like this for 10 years, i should do something about it.

8) ... Ego-ly, i must perform a few handstand stunts, before i leave the studio. Because i feel good doing it, it boost my image in the class. And i told my doctor it is because of yoga, i did not tell him the other half of the story.

9) ... i started to take note of my emotional issues, my lifestyle and stress level that is causing my body to breaking down. I get an opportunity to learn how to handle them slowly, making choices that can make me a better person.

10) ... every time i sit still, whole body is so achy; and my mind starts to think about other stuff. I know these are the issues i always choose to neglect, that need my attention most.


I don't know if i am the happiest person in the world. I know i am a happiest person in my world i've know.

No comments:

Post a Comment