30 March 2012

Back on track

After so long, i started running again. The very last time I'm on my running shoes was probably five years ago!
As last, i got roped in by friends for a mini run happening in a months time. I thought i should give myself a second chance:)  So,  i need to practice... running. Dud?! Do we even need to practice running?

Of course! I've seen many runners got into bad knees and bad injuries, that's the last thing i want to land myself into. I attempted my practice today.
Very rusty, running is still not my cup of tea.
Initially, i set to run for an hour, but i guess there was a huge load of walking and resting. I boomed music into my ears, which help quite a fair bit, and beautiful evening coast along the way!

This is only the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment