16 September 2011

When fairy god- mother turned into a witch.

I got to know this recent news from my sis from the paper; which i guess it is also one news that concerns many parents. A student got raped by a school counselor. And later, she committed suicide in the school.

Not to jump into any assumption, but i find it a little too appalling.
A fairy god-mother, that a little girl thought she can seek help from... has turned into a witch. A counselor, who has probably lost touch with his reasons of stepping into this area, have been engulfed by his growing desire. Taking advantage of his superior position, to feed his own hunger.

How greed can turn someone ugly, just in one snap of finger.

I don't usually give a second glance on news, but this news probably caught my attention. I remembered today in the morning class, my teacher was just touching on a topic something in relation to " a person" and " a person in a job".

Its not so about how proper we play our role in our job position, scope and industry--- its very much about what and who we are as a person, on and off the job; our moral values and the way we get our things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment