09 September 2011

I am jobless and happy!

I've people coming up to me wanting to know what made me want to do what i am doing now--- or rather a career switch. i do feel good when someone made an effort to ask this question.

Not because that i am aloft of achieving my current role ( yes, i am proud of what i am doing, but that's not the entire reason); but because they discover this desire to make a leap for themselves too--- i am just mirroring their burning desire.
Of course, i am always happy to share with them:)


Very simply--- " i don't like to wear formal attire and walk in high heels." I can't imagine myself doing the things i dislike daily. 

To rephrase the whole idea of doing what i used to do/ study--- instead of a career change, i just booted myself out from a job. There's a huge difference between job hops, career changes and... jobless. A career change may means jumping from one hole to another, still doing a job. 

I did not make any career change, i choose not to work in a job, because i want to live the way i wanted to. Neither a job nor a career. If ever i feel that i am working in a job, i am not living. 

Teaching classes come to me as weekly gathering for information sharing. Appointments comes to me as meeting up with friends. Personal yet professionally done. 

If you are reading this post, and pondering over a plan for a step forward to colorful days, its time to do something for yourself; else, don't complain about how badly life has been treating you! 

Honestly, i had my struggles and waves of fear hovering over me at one point--- all i did was to grip hold on faith tightly. ( not forgetting my teacher who showed me that there's such thing as "faith".)

If you're reading this post, and you're one of those great warriors who went through this roller coaster for a happier day, i believe we'll bump into one another someday. 

If you believe in the things you are doing, allow the people around you to grow with you...




No comments:

Post a Comment