02 February 2011

Would you re-live your history?

Is there any one piece of your history, that you would want to re-live?

Maybe...

Then i would have miss the part when i flung my exams with my other good friends, that now we wold not be able to laugh at the same piece of joke that we share. Crying home thinking to get scolding from my parents; i would not know that parents worry not for the results, but if i was getting too sad.
I would miss the part to draw & paint for all i like in my repeat year. I would miss that turning point, that shake me awake.

Probably...

Then i would miss having an experience of having a stable job, income and sense of security. I may forgo the lessons of working in racial harmony. I would have miss the laughter from a bunch of "ma-chik" and chatting up with tourists over the counter. I would have miss experience toes numbness from running in heels. I would have lose opportunities on operations and managements, blessed by my boss. I would miss that second turning point, that pushes me to a zone of uncertainties.

Likely...

Then i would have miss a great chance to manage my health and educating my family. I would not realised how much effort i have to put in, to work for myself. I would have miss those falls from headstands, were not that painful. I would have not know how much sweat, aches and struggles i need to go through if i want a change of a better life.
I would not touch the excitement of living with an unstable income and work schedule. I would have miss roaming around the island, even all the way to Tuas. I would have miss to see that in every being, lies a child.

Would i want to re-live...No. Life's like a coin. In every situation, there bound to have two-sides. While one part of the world is seeing the sunrise, the other part is moving into darkness. In that darkness, the stars reveal. When the time comes, we'll too see the sunrise.

Our past makes who we are today. And today we can decide who we want to be tomorrow. We have to fall to rise, no matter which stage we are at... take them. Every moment is a lesson learn.






No comments:

Post a Comment