23 February 2011

Take them all, they are all yours.

If one day when you look up into the sky, a spit slapped on your face, don't be angry. Have you forgotten? It is the same saliva you'd once spited at the sky.

If tomorrow when walking on the street, you stepped on a dung, don't get irritated. Have you lost your memory? It is the same dung you'd once threw.

If today when taking a stroll at the park, you got hit by a stone, don't be annoyed. Don't you remember? That's the same stone you'd once thrown.

If one day when you look up the sky, rain droplets fell on your face. Look again, you may see a stretch of rainbow. Have you forgotten? The prayer of gratitude you'd made for every beautiful day.

If tomorrow when walking on the street, people are smiling at you, don't be amused. Have you lost your memory? Its is the same smile that you'd been wearing on your face.

If today when taking a stroll at the park, flowers are blooming cheerfully, don't be surprised. Don't you remember? That you'd once scattered the seeds of the flowers.


i am in a loss for laughter and cry, for i witnessed the cycle of sow and reap. Wants are coming, and also the unwanted. For i've planted them years ago, how can i forget? And today, all are coming back to me.
Soiled by my own dung, wounded by the stone thrown with my hands, spited my own face. Take them all, for they are my fruits.
Pray my own prayer, smile my own smile, smell the flowers i'd once planted. Take them all, for they are also my fruits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment