12 April 2012

Dissolution brings Solution

Recently, there was this interesting incident...

As i stepped out of the lift, a boy on his bicycle was coming from a short distance towards my direction. He would have time to slow down and stop, or at least a sudden brake before hitting into me. Nope, he did not. When i saw him staring at me, as his face turned into a fearful loss, i waited for him and stopped his bicycle with my hand--- giving him a " jammed brake". I could have shunned off, but i'm pretty sure he's going to crash the wall. But decided not to offer him such a treatment!;)

This would not have happen, if the boy change his direction to the next path earlier on--- he would have ride pass me. Thankfully if not for him, i would not have learnt a little lesson myself:)!

We meet some hurdles, problems, blockages, challenges, walls that block us from moving on... in fact many. Depend on how we wish to view them. For my years of growing, i am learning not to ignore those walls.

Instead, i'm starting to acknowledge their presence. Learning to give glances at the negative that arises, and divert my sight to what can offer a better deals to me. Many times, we want to stare at the problem too long, giving attention to the wrong places, till we get fearful and loss when the problem actually bang hard into our face (like that boy on the bicycle).


Problems arise because answers exist first. But the answers do not lie in the problem, they lie in the questions we are asking. These questions ( self- inquiry) dissolute the layers of doubts, till we pull down the last layer of the veil, and that the solutions lie beyond the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment