11 January 2012

Late Arrival of Effects

Yesterday, i woke up earlier to get to the studio, so that i could practice a little longer before the class closes at 9am. After the primary series, when my body got really warmed and nice; all ready to continue the second series. I attempted half of the second series, and ended the practice for that day. No pain, no aches, wonderful! Energetic and good that lasted me throughout the day.

Today, i did the same. Woke up early, to the studio. I felt my battery level was running low; and i kept to practice just the primary series and finishes off to relaxation. After sipping down a pipping hot tea, i dragged myself home, and slumped down into a big nap!
The cold wind was not helpful, every gush of cool air, i stiff like a cane.

Along my spine is aching. My neck is sore. Shoulders are sore. Bum is sore. Arms are sore. In fact, everywhere is sore.
It could be from yesterday's; i did not work so hard today... i reckoned. I later pushed myself up, gulped down another hot drink... and ready for another appointment!

It's so interesting to understand that the effect of our action does not necessary result immediately. That does not always arrive at an expected time-- they just arrived late.

Some acts lead on to an immediately result, that we can see. Some acts has got slow effect that most of us do not acknowledge till it appear in full form. 




No comments:

Post a Comment