05 December 2011

One last trip to Grow & Glow!

2011 has been very colorful to me, one of the years with lots of travelings. I kicked start the year with an inspirational trip to Nepal; and a string of yoga- related travels, eye-opening yoga conference in Hong Kong and our first attempt ( with Satya Yoga) for a yoga retreat to Angkor Wat; and some unexpected personal trips followed on.

This year is indeed a year of lessons, be it in work or personal; some lessons appeared to be so urgent that it kept chasing after me till i actually take some time to absorb them. Some lessons are stalling time, needing my patience to step till the right time strikes.
As each month was passing by, its almost like am sitting on a roller- coaster ride. So many events were happening, too fast; i feel my physical, mental, and emotional zooming up & down; it can be quite energy draining. Also to understand that none of these belongs to me, those were surge of experiences.

I've been reading a lot of articles, chapters, podcast by great teachers to at least be spiritually sane; as much as not to got lost in the world of maya within myself. I'm glad to be able to squeeze out my morning time towards the last quarter of the year, to visit my teacher in his classes.

It's time to take some time off for a little space for a breather. I'm off for a closure trip for the year; to a space to grow and glow:)

Thanks Shirly for taking over my workload:) I'll be back to take over with 100 Plus charged!







No comments:

Post a Comment