31 October 2011

Leave to Grow

" Why do yoga teachers always go off traveling?", a person replied my mail when i noted him about my travel dates.

Traveling keeps me off the work area, while expanding the space for myself to grow. At the same time, the students are also given a space to grow independently without the teacher. While its time to pack up, its an invitation of another stage of learning for me. 

Leaving a place for a while, enables me to break away from the routine that is coming to stagnation. Disconnecting with the people for a while, enables me to connect with them better. Sometimes we have to leave things behind, till we are mature enough handle them. 

Its a practice of detachment for not hogging on my regulars students. That they do have the freedom to be in touch with other greats teachers out there. 
Its a practice of self- patient, that it takes time for each of us to grow and bloom. 

Be happy if your yoga teacher is breaking away from your usual schedule, its a time to start building up your self- practice routine. Any teacher will be happy if their student are getting into some self- practice in their own time.



No comments:

Post a Comment