06 October 2011

The arrow, the bow and the Bull's eye

" All of us here in this room, has a pair of bow and arrow. Go search for them and target the bull's eye",  this was the sentence of mission master Paalu gave out in the last lesson. And off we go, out there to start our teaching journey.

Out there, i wrote a post-it in my head, held on to that sentence, in search of my pair of bow and arrow, working on my accuracy on targeting the bull's eye. I took it as some kind of mission that keep me on track. That it keep me going forward without turning back.

In the matter of fact, there are some horrible days when i met some horrible people; and whenever i felt a surge of tiredness of all those "battles"--- i held the " bow & arrow" tightly. 

Not long ago, i heard it the second time when he mentioned to the group of teacher- to be. It instantly brought me back to the time when i was sitting in the class, fearful of stepping out to teach. " Wow", i thought silently.

Dream destroyers out there, dissolving dreams are hard work, but its surely worth the sweat. Because the decision to stop dreaming and bring them to life is not easy, yet its not difficult too. It is not in the doing that we've become, but what have we become from the deeds. 

Go get your bow & arrow, hit the bull's eye!



No comments:

Post a Comment