01 October 2011

I feel good!

Today i just feel good! Right at the time i blinked my eyes open for my first class. With no particular reason for soaking my enjoyment in the things i am doing.

Sunday morning road is the best, mind was blank as the cab cruised it way down to town. From frowns to smiles, chit-chatting with the clients after classes. Laughing at the sausage dog down the street, it was just too cute. Watching a baby playing happily with herself, touched  few cats hoping to my side, goodbye to the morning with a group of mums- to- be.
Followed by a good afternoon call, in addition to a power nap!

Read a notice from my teacher that fellow yoga mates are stepping ahead into realizing their dreams--- opening their yoga studio at various corner of the world. Great news.... its a birth!
Its almost like we're doing the same things, but in different location, spreading the seeds of yoga.

Its time to get get down to the farm, isn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment