15 July 2011

Loka~ Samasta..

Something keeps going in my head, and it goes...

Loka~Samasta~
Sukhino Bhavantu.
( its extracted from a closing mantra of  the practice)

On and off in random, i find myself singing this two sentences whenever i gave myself some space for a daze. Just only, it lullabies in my ears again... so i decided to share it here:)

To translate it to English from the original language in Sanskrit:

May all beings everywhere be happy and free,
and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to
that happiness and to that freedom for all.

This little mantra reminds me of all other past conversations, events and people i'd met these years. Never anyone is a wasted experience. In any random days, we can't possibly get to meet all nice people; that i've got myself feeling really down after attending class with a teacher i may not really like; or meeting a student in the class who's constantly trying to press my red button...

And i learn that i myself is also flawed in perfection--- that there are still work to get down on to be done.
All those grudges that i carried on my back from previous days, i need to put them down; to free them and myself one day.

All in all, we're standing on the same location; we are the reflection of one anothers' flaws--- at the same time recognising our blind spots too.

Shirly told me once which i could not disagree more than anything, " Through you, i see the monster inside me. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment