29 June 2011

Move a muscle, change a feeling.

Sometimes, during practices some thoughts would break in and disturb the flow. When the inferno rose in my body, the explosion of the sweat droplets from my skin and the great effort of piping my inhalations and exhalations.... and a thought will kicked in, " Why are you working so hard for?".

Sometimes i ignore it and keep to my practice. At times, i stopped and sat down on the mat and give a little space for thought. One teacher pointed out, " We work hard now to make things easier for our future."

Yes, even if its for no particular reason or for myself. We want to work hard today for a better tomorrow. Not working hard to make things more difficult.

Each step we're stepping into is a step to an anonymous and a confirmation of our capability to live a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment