26 April 2011

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I am busy beautifying my outside and walking at the brim of fashion,
because youth stays with us only for a short while,
and it'll go in a blink. Beauty is flickering.

Oh... I am busy beautifying my inside,
 like building a lego empire,
one brick at a time and i see that beauty do last;
as long as i want it to be.

I loves those high-heels! I must wear them to work, they boost my confidence level.
Blisters, soreness and toes cramps, who cares?
i'll deal with them later.

I feel like a cave man,
barefooted at work. Some says its sloppy.
Flip-flops and slippers, who cares?
i say i feel good in bare!
There's no deal at all.


 " Beauty is in the eye of the be holder", well said.
Indeed, some believe beauty is short-term, and they look for the short-terms.
Some see beauty is lasting and they create and let it grow from a seed.
In a week, i've met both--- well docorated empty boxes, and  plain looking boxes filled with rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment