21 September 2010

Freedom, where have you been?

Where has all that carefree days gone?
The freedom of expressions. Those madness days of running around the field, swaying my arms excitements, shouting to the sky, endless laughter, heart- pouring cries...and all. I was so free then, freedom of insanity!

Those were the days when i was growing up, begging a little more freedom from my parents. I struggled not to listen and do all the opposites. Rebellious, as some may say. That freedom of acting solely based on my own decision, was what i want.

Isn't that what most of us are yearning for? every day, every minute, every second.
However, though we get the freedom we want, in turn we are chaining ourselves at the same time. And again trying to break-free, yet end up entangled ourselves even more.

Freedom to me, is living accordling to my choices consciously and mind-lessly that leads to the next level of freedom; without neglecting to fulfill my duties.

What is freedom to you?

Last evening, while i laughing loudly watching a show, my mum commented that my laughter would scare my students away. And later in my room, i heard that laughter of mine booming from the living room. It was my mum, our freedom of expression.




 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment