14 May 2011

Words turned zer0

Anything that's been overused loses its value. Just like a joke been told to the same person repeatedly, has loses its tickle. The person who hears its, the ears turning numb; the person we spoke it, the tongue turning numb. And there's little meaning in that conversation.

We love to use this three words to anyone " How are you?". Some are sincere, most are not. Its different from ' Good day or good morning". If the same person asks "How are you?" everyday,  are they willing to help me if I'm not good?

When my sis just started working; one day she came home from work and said, " the people in my work place are weird. They asked me how am i, before i could greet back, the next sentence is " could you help me to do something?" ".

When we find ourselves started to repeat the same thing again and again, cut it back, its time to make some changes. Revalue what's coming out from our mouth, add some value to the words for the ears of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment